The objective the certification is to develop a strong foundation of investment concepts and products and understand the process of goal-based financial planning and asset allocation.
Those who complete the Wealth Management – Basic Certification can directly enroll into the Wealth Management – Advance certification, which is accredited by NISM under Regulation 7(2) of the SEBI (Investment Advisers) Regulations, 2013.
The wealth management course has a well-rounded curriculum covers broking, investment, insurance and leverage products and processes.
1. Risk, Return and Asset Allocation
- Return on Investments
- Risk in Investments
- Asset Classes and Diversification
- Personal Finance and Investment Planning
- Financial Planning
- Principles of Portfolio Construction
- Portfolio Rebalancing
- Investment Strategies for Wealth Creation
2. Equity Markets: Structure and Working
- Introduction to Indian Financial Markets
- Basics of Equity
- Primary Markets
- Secondary Markets
30 study hours
|Registration Fees||INR 6,490|
|Exam Fees||INR 2,360|
|GST (18%)||INR 1,593|
No Promotional offers available currently.