The Certified International Wealth Manager (CIWM®) is an advanced, internationally recognized education programme for experienced professionals in the wealth management industry. It is set at post graduate level with a strong practical focus.
What makes the CIWM® so unique?
The CIWM® training program
- ensures an in-depth knowledge of international wealth management and tax planning that reflects the cross-border connections and investment of today’s wealth owners
- teaches sophisticated techniques to assess a client’s overall financial situation and risks
- takes a holistic approach to a customer’s financial and personal situation (accounts, tax, cash flow, portfolio, real estate, family etc.)
- focuses on the psychological factors influencing the customer and the advisor (behavioural finance)
- considers the relationship between the advisor and the customer (relationship management)
- provides access to a Portfolio management simulator – excellent learning results are ensured due to this practical tool
- has a truly international focus
- is taught by academics and business experts who are renowned and recognized specialists in their chosen fields
1) Foundation Level
The Foundation Examination is composed of 2 papers:
1 x 90 minute MCQ examination covering entire course (Wealth Management, Financial Instruments, International Tax)
1 x 150 minute Case study examination covering entire course (Wealth Management, Financial Instruments, International Tax)
Course materials are on the platform in English. Examinations are provided in English and are held each June and November. The upcoming exam dates can be found here.
2) Final Level
The Final Examination is composed of 2 papers:
- Paper 1 (120 minutes): Wealth Management
- Paper 2 (120 minutes): Real Estate, Behavioral Finance, Relationship Management
The CIWM® materials are available on the learning platform in English and the examinations provided in English and are Examined each March and November. The upcoming exam dates can be found here.
National Exam (India):
The National Examination is composed of 2 paper:
- NISM Series X-A: Investment Advisor Level 1 (120 mins)
- NISM Series X-A: Investment Advisor Level 2 (120 mins)
Candidates will be given access to the course manual (of which depends on which examination paper(s) of the CIWM® Final/Foundation Examination they have enrolled for) via the Study Platform Online Tool (SPOT) after they have successfully enrolled for the CIWM® Final/Foundation Examination: The learning materials are written in English and have both practical and theoretical sections. Carefully designed to accompany the course, they guarantee you the best possible learning support.
|Fee (GST Inclusive)||Regular Mode||Expert Mode|
|Registration Fee – 5 yr Validity||Rs. 29,500||Rs. 29,500|
|Exams Fee – Foundation Paper 1 – Per attempt||Rs. 17,700||Nil|
|Exams Fee – Foundation Paper 2 – Per attempt||Rs. 17,700||Nil|
|Exams Fee – Final Paper 1 – Per attempt||Rs. 17,700||Rs.17,700|
|Exams Fee – Final Paper 2 – Per attempt||Rs.17,700||Rs.17,700|
|Total||Rs. 100,300||Rs. 64,900|
No Promotional offers available currently.