Exqualifi Campus Ambassadorship is a platform for students who aspire to excel in the field of finance. An Exqualifi campus ambassador is a leader with keen interest in starting and building a finance community and career. Here is your chance to learn from the best, grow your skills and make a difference to your fellow students and college.
Any undergraduate, graduate or post graduate student can apply.
1. To set up Exqualifi Community in your college.
2. To organize knowledge initiatives & career development activities.
3. To participate in research and content development activities.
4. To be a face of Exqualifi in your respective college.
5. To provide access to AIWMI/ Exqualifi Conferences to students in your college.
6. To facilitate financial literacy programs for college alumni and parents of other students.
7. To connect with other ambassadors, share resources and get to know other ambassadors around the world.
8. To organize student city chapter meetups.
1. Certificates on successful completion of the tenure.
2. Special digital badge of Exqualifi Campus Ambassador.
3. 50% discount on Student Membership.
4. 100% scholarship on Registration fee of any one of the certification by AIWMI
5. Free access to any 2 AIWMI virtual trainings and industry conferences.
6. Expand your professional network and get national recognition.
7. Exclusive National Conference for Campus Ambassadors
8. Opportunity to get mentored by Financial Services Leaders.
1. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
2. Flexible, reliable, committed and approachable
3. Good in teamwork and organizing and executing events.
4. Pleasant and friendly personality
The term of the Campus Ambassadorship will be of one year. In the current year, the tenure will run from 1st October 2021 to 30th June 2022 (9 months).
Only one Campus Ambassador will be selected from each college. In case of multiple nominations from the same college, selection of Campus Ambassador will be made on the basis of recommendation from the Director/ HOD-Finance of the respective college.
Anjali Bansal is the Founder and Managing Partner of Avaana Growth Capital, an investment platform that invests in and provides business building support for the scaling up of high growth companies. She was previously global Partner and Managing Director with TPG Growth PE, Spencer Stuart India CEO, and strategy consultant with McKinsey and Co in New York and India. She has also been an active angel investor in India with investments in various early and growth stage consumer companies.
She serves as an Independent Director on the boards of GSK, Bata India, Tata Power, Voltas and Delhivery and on the Advisory Board of Columbia University South Asia. She has a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from Gujarat University and a master’s in International Finance and Business from Columbia University.